Light - Colour - Form Workshops
These 1 day workshops are available as a one to one tuition or in small group and will suit beginners as well as advanced photographers. The emphasis of this workshop will be put on composition: Finding a suitable location and viewpoint, planning the image and previsualization, using different aspect ratios, shooting in colour or black & white and much more.
Other topics covered will be:
- Taking advantage of mirrorless system camera features.
- Exposure in the digital age (both in the field and post production).
- When to use filters (and when not to).
- Focusing & depth of field.
- Getting the colours right (White balance and colour correction).
- Advanced creative techniques (long exposures, focus stacking, etc.).
- Working in bad weather and keeping your camera gear and yourself safe.
- Anything else you would like to learn.
1 participant: 300.00
2 participants: 250.00/person
3 participants: 200.00/person
What you need to bring:
- Camera and lens(es).
- Spare batteries and charger.
- Filters (if you have any).
- Tripod (if you have one).
- Laptop with your processing software and cables.
- Appropriate clothing (Hiking boots, waterproof pants and jacket, etc.).
- Drinks and snacks.
- After booking your workshop you will receive a questionnaire so the workshop can be tailored to your needs and expectations.
- Bad weather usually isn't a hindrance in going out with the camera and clouds and rain can actually be an advantage to create great landscape images. In very adverse weather (yellow / orange / red weather warnings) however it is possible that workshops will have to be cancelled. In that case a full refund will be given or the workshop date will be rescheduled.